Thursday, July 12, 2012

Justin Bieber anatamani Beyonce angem-follow twitter, hafurahishwi na msg za mapenzi anazotumiwa na fans wenye umri mdogo!

Justin Bieber has said he is disturbed by the sexual nature of the posts he receives from young Twitter followers.

The Canadian pop sensation admitted that some of his younger fans make him feel uncomfortable, saying: "I don't really agree with 12-year-olds talking about those inappropriate things."

Justin went on to explain to Q Magazine that a lack of parental intervention was the cause for such inappropriate online behaviour. "I just think the younger the people are, the closer the parents should watch out over their kids."

The 18-year-old singer has almost 25 million followers on Twitter.

He did reveal, however, that the one person he would like to follow him - and who isn't one of the 25 million - is long lasting crush of his, Beyonce.

Justin described her as "so sexy" and admitted: "I'm in love with everything about her.

He assured the magazine of his innocent intentions, however, explaining: "I love Jay-Z... I wouldn't come between them," but was persistent in wanting her to join his Twitter millions, assuring: "I'm going to make her follow me."

No comments:

Post a Comment