Wednesday, November 27, 2013

MANI Martin Kutoka RWANDA........ 'MY DESTINY" (OFFICIAL VIDEO)





Hi my dear, My name is MANI Martin, I am an up coming artist to the East African music scene from Rwanda, I am so excited to have got chance to get your Email Address, I can't explain how happy I feel for getting this address,
I would like to share with you some of my work i mean music, and Kindly
I need to ask you a big favor to promote my music in, I know it is not Easy to help some one that you don't know, but please do that for the love of our African music, and I hope to get some thing positive from your support.
I do Kind of AFRO FUSION Style which has the modern influences,
I Perform Live with my own Band called KESHO BAND
I sing in Kinyarwanda, Kiswahili, English and France,
Please find the attached Audio songs and
here on the links bellow you will find the videos, My shot Biography,
and some Press kit,
MY Destiny Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUfO93-Y4S4:

No comments:

Post a Comment