Friday, November 12, 2010

ONE 8 waachia single "Hands Across the World", wamefanya na R Kelly..!



This is Hands Across The World, the first single from African Supergroup ONE8 featuring. R.Kelly, Amani, Ali Kiba, Fally Ipupa, TuFace, JK, Movaizhaleine, Navio and 4x4. Hands Across the World is written and produced by R. Kelly and released by Rockstar4000 and Sony Music.



Hands Across the World was released today to radio stations and clubs across Africa and worldwide.

The star-studded gathering of African musical giants has continued to gather mass momentum with 8 of Africa’s rockstar legends combining their star power and talent into the continent’s first supergroup. Now Rockstar4000 and Sony Music Worldwide are proud to announce the last signing to the group – international mega-star R. Kelly and the release of the group’s first single.



R. Kelly recently joined in the world famous Chicago studios by the members of ONE8.
Speaking from his studio in Chicago, the RnB guru said,“I love projects like this . As I hear the music of these artists and meet them in person I can feel myself connect. Somehow I can feel the excitement and adrenaline through them and then the ideas and everything around this track just comes together. This is probably one of the greatest things I have ever done, I can just feel it in me.”
The group also recorded a video and documentary which will be released shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment