Friday, January 7, 2011

Mkali wa Freestyle aliyeinogesha ngoma ya Birdman na Lil Wayne "Flame on"....

Just when things couldn’t get any hotter, Joell manipulates his flow and adds a verse to Birdman and Lil Wayne’s collaboration. Flame on, yaowa

mchizi aliulizwa juzi kati hapa, ajielezee....who is Joell

Man, Joell Ortiz is a Puerto Rican dude from in front of a corner store in Brooklyn that just been grinding and doing everything it takes to be a rapper, from dropping his first twelve inch on Rawkus Records in 1999, being Source Unsigned Hype, XXL Chairman’s Choice because of his shows, and being Live ‘05 freestyle battle winner. I’ve done songs with Kool G Rap, KRS-One, Big Daddy Kane, the OGs co-sign me.. I rapped live on Stretch Armstrong’s show in ‘98 as a kid, so I’ve pretty much been in rap for the last ten years.


I started rhyming about 1991 as a kid, when I first came out my project building and seen what a cipher looked like, and how much love you got to make two words rhyme at the end of a sentence, that’s when I first started rhyming. I made it serious in about ‘97 when my boy Dennis put me in the studio and I listened to myself over a beat and that was pretty much it for me, I said this is what I’m gonna do.

No comments:

Post a Comment