Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Legendari wa HiPhOp NATE DOGG, pumzika kwa amani...!


Mkongwe wa Hiphop duniani Nate Dogg amefariki jana akiwa na miaka 41.

Mastaa kibao wametoa rambirambi zao kwa heshima waki-tweet

Luda tweeted: "There is a certain void in hip hop's heart that can never be filled.Glad we got to make history together."

Snoop also: "We lost a true legend n hip hop n rnb. One of my best friends n a brother to me since 1986 when I was a sophomore at poly high where we met. I love u buddy luv. U will always b wit me 4ever n a day u put the g n g funk u put the 1 n 213 n u put yo stamp on evrybdy u ever didit wit. all doggs go to heaven yo homie n baby brotha bigg snoopdogg!! I miss u cuzz I am so sad but so happy I got to grow up wit u and I will c u again n heaven cuz u know d slogan."

Game wrote: "I lost a friend. Been here before. Tears. Memories. One day someone will lose "US" as well. LIVING until that day comes is our only option. R.I.P. Nate Dogg. Why does it take Death to remind us about the importance of life ??? Cherish every moment cuz tomorrow he mite call your #."

Xbit: "We love you Nate Dogg, it's never going to be the same"

Erykah Badu: Nate Dogg... freshness period. rest in beats" singer tweeted.

No comments:

Post a Comment